Posted by Matukewicz Furniture | August 28, 2021
American TV Lift Systems are the best in the world. We construct the ultra quite lift mechanism, surround it with high quality designer furniture and finish it to any color. We install all required wiring, a remote repeater system, and even the television if desired. American TV Lift Systems come with the longest warranty available (12 years). We even offer customization and extra features like smart phone control, articulating arms, double height extensions, etc. We offer an optional full service package that includes the television, speakers/sound bars, sub woofers, receivers, components, etc. With the full service package we purchase them for you and provide factory installation so that your system arrives as a fully loaded, connected and wired system. Components are housed within the cabinet, and depending on the design they can rise with the television or not. The full service package takes time and hassle off of you. Let us do it for you! Call Today 918-728-2992
Here’s how we compare to our competitors:
- Superior quality – Our TV Lift cabinets are real wood, heavy, and of superior quality. We are not a mass production facility with cheap parts and labor. Our workers are craftsmen that love what they do and our products stand the test of time. We build each item to order.
- Largest selection – we offer over 120 standard design options plus unlimited custom design options. We work with our clients (or their representative) to ensure the perfect design. All of our TV lift cabinet designs are available as outdoor units made with materials and finishes that can withstand the outdoor environment like Teak, Mahogany, IPE.
- Smooth, strong, stable lift – Unlike our competitors, our unique system lifts the television from the sides of the TV, rather than one pole rising from the center. This allows for a smooth, strong, stable rise. Our lift systems can handle any size television, or multiple televisions. We can also arrange for the system to lift your speakers and/or components along with the TV(s) if you like.
- Secure enclosure around top, back and sides of TV – we build a wood casing around the top, back, and sides of your television to offer an added layer of protection and to enhance the appearance while the TV is up. You will not see the back of your TV, or it’s unsightly wires.
- Quick lift speed – our lifts rise quickly and securely. Our standard lift speed is 3.1″ per second (although, faster and slower speeds are available). We also utilize a soft start and stop.
- Whisper quiet motor – our entire lift system is whisper quiet.
- Wire management chain– we include a wire management chain in our systems to keep your wires free from tangling.
- Options for tv viewing angles – we offer stationary lifts, lifts with a swivel mechanism, and lifts with a pull out articulating arm.
- Options for functioning doors, drawers, or lids for storage access – as a custom builder we can provide you with whatever options suit your needs.
- Optional cooling fan with thermostat – we can incorporate a cooling fan with thermostat. Entertainment systems of high use and multiple components benefit the most with this feature.
- Lift operation – American TV Lift systems can be controlled by your smart phone or tablet and all home automation systems, they can also be operated by a universal remote as well as an on-board activation switch. The system includes 3 factory installed HDMI cables, optical audio wire, Ethernet cable, coaxial cable, and a power surge protector. If you have an existing home automation system please check with your home automation technician to ensure compatibility with your system. To our knowledge our TV Lift system work with all home automation systems.
- Remote control – American TV Lift systems can be controlled by your smart phone or tablet and our systems include a universal remote control as well as a built in push start on the cabinet.
- Customization options – as a custom builder we are able to incorporate all kinds of extra features such as unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, unique size requirements, and more. Just let us know what you’d like at the time of your order.
- Longest warranty available – we offer the industry best 6 year warranty.
- Made entirely in the USA – many companies tell you their product is made in the USA simply because it is assembled in the USA. But American TV Lift products are designed and built entirely in the USA. From start to finish…. the design, wood cutting, assembly, finishing…. it’s all done at our manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
To speak with someone about our TV Lift systems, or to get a quote, you can reach us by phone, e-mail, or in person at: